Weekly Travel Postcard Series.
I would like to start posting here once per week some of my best travel pictures, which I will present to you as Weekly Travel Postcard. Here is the first one.
Milan Cathedral (Duomo di Milano), Italy.
This first Weekly Travel Postcard depicts the view of the roof of Milan Cathedral (Duomo di Milano), Italy. It certainly is amazing work of art. I plan to write an article and post many more photographs from Milan on this blog so stay tuned. I encourage you to subscribe to Light Vision blog to receive automatics updates.
The Copyright Info.
All photographs presented on this blog are copyrighted by me, Renata Ratajczyk. If you would like to use any of them in your publications or on your website, please contact me. I will be adding most of the pictures posted here to my Light Vision website, where you can license images or buy them as prints. I will be posting more articles soon, so please remember to subscribe to my blog to be notified about future updates. Thank you.
You May Also Like to Read:
- Mantua – the Sleeping Beauty.
- Visiting Parco Civico Villa Ciani, Lugano, Switzerland – on my Vibrant Garden blog.
- Lake Garda, Italy.
- Gardens of Versailles, France.
- Gadens of Spiazzi village – an article on my Vibrant Garden blog.
- Giardino Sigurtà” in Northern Italy – on my Vibrant Garden blog.
- Niagara Parks Botanical Garden – on my Vibrant Garden blog.