Weekly Travel Postcard – Lake Maggiore, Italy.
Here is my Weekly Travel Postcard – Lake Maggiore (Lago Maggiore) in Italy. I was in this area almost 3 years ago and it is really great looking place perfect for summer vacation. You can enjoy there a variety of sports, hiking and exploring the nearby towns admiring monuments, shopping, or just relaxing walking along the lake and seating in numerous restaurant, bars and cafes. I will write more about this place to stay tuned and subscribe to/follow my blog, so you won’t miss future updates.
The Copyright Info.
All photographs presented on this blog are copyrighted by me, Renata Ratajczyk. If you would like to use any of them in your publications or on your website, please contact me. I will be adding most of the pictures posted here to my Light Vision website, where you can license images or buy them as prints. I will be posting more articles soon, so please remember to subscribe to my blog to be notified about future updates. Thank you.
You May Also Like to Read:
- Milan , Italy.
- Mantua – the Sleeping Beauty.
- Visiting Parco Civico Villa Ciani, Lugano, Switzerland – on my Vibrant Garden blog.
- Lake Garda, Italy.
- Gardens of Versailles, France.
- Gadens of Spiazzi village – an article on my Vibrant Garden blog.
- Giardino Sigurtà” in Northern Italy – on my Vibrant Garden blog.
- Niagara Parks Botanical Garden – part 1 – on my Vibrant Garden blog.