Sometimes time seems to stop in a single moment of the unique beauty when everything falls in place. I felt this way when I have spotted this beautiful, serene view along Koscieliska Valley in Polish Tatra mountains. There was nothing really extraordinarily about single elements in this picture but yet, they seemed to create a perfect composition, which somehow was magical.
A mountain, a single stone looking like some sort of asleep ancient animal, a path leading to a mysterious location, a couple of trees standing guard at the entrance to this special place.
I am not sure what is the name of this clearing, but it is on the left side of the trail when walking towards Hala Ornak, perhaps about 10 minutes walk from Hala Pisana I have written about in my previous post.
A distant memory of meeting there a couple of deer quietly grazing on wild flowers and grass many years ago, adds to the uniqueness of this place.
When I have noticed this view, I was stopped in my track and I had to take a couple of pictures to remember it and have the option to share it with you.
Perhaps it will also create a moment of reflection, beauty and serenity for you as well.
The WordPress Weekly Photo Challenge – “Serene”.
The Copyright Info and Subscribing to this Blog.
All photographs presented on this blog are copyrighted by me, Renata Ratajczyk. If you would like to use any of them in your publications or on your website please contact me. I will be adding some of the pictures posted here to my Light Vision website, where you can license images or buy them as prints. I will be posting more articles soon, so please remember to subscribe to my blog to be notified about future updates. Thank you.
My Other Blog – Vibrant Garden.
I also invite you to visit my other blog – Vibrant Garden where I write about gardening, the most beautiful and interesting gardens I have visited, as well as I highlight some special plants and occasionally essential oils. You can visit my Vibrant Garden blog here.
You May Also Like to Read:
- Koscieliska Valley – Part 1, Tatra Mountains, Poland.
- Koscieliska Valley – Part 2 – Hala Pisana, Tatra Mountains, Poland.
- Three postcards from Koscieliska Valley, Tatra Mountains in Poland and Intro to this Region.
- The Weekly Postcards from the Botanical Garden in Powsin, Warsaw, Poland.
- Bird Kingdom – an Aviary in Niagara Falls, Canada.
- Mantua – the Sleeping Beauty.
- Visiting Parco Civico Villa Ciani, Lugano, Switzerland – on my Vibrant Garden blog.
- Lake Garda, Italy.
- Gardens of Versailles, France.
- Gadens of Spiazzi village – an article on my Vibrant Garden blog.
- Giardino Sigurtà” in Northern Italy – on my Vibrant Garden blog.
- Niagara Parks Botanical Garden – part 1 – on my Vibrant Garden blog.