A Weekly Travel Postcard – Another View on Lake Maggiore, Locarno Area.
Here is another view on Lake Maggiore (Lago Maggiore) in Italy. You can also see my other postcard from this place in my previous post. I will write more about my stay there, to stay tuned and subscribe /follow my blog, so you won’t miss future updates. While in this area, we have visited very interesting place unique to XV century culture of this region – Sacro Monte – an original looking sanctuary with life-size figures.
I am sorry I write here less often, but I am very busy at the moment getting ready for my trip to Europe. I will try to write much more once there, if only I will be able to connect to the Internet.
The Copyright Info.
All photographs presented on this blog are copyrighted by me, Renata Ratajczyk. If you would like to use any of them in your publications or on your website, please contact me. I will be adding most of the pictures posted here to my Light Vision website, where you can license images or buy them as prints. I will be posting more articles soon, so please remember to subscribe to my blog to be notified about future updates. Thank you.
You May Also Like to Read:
- Milan , Italy.
- Mantua – the Sleeping Beauty.
- Visiting Parco Civico Villa Ciani, Lugano, Switzerland – on my Vibrant Garden blog.
- Lake Garda, Italy.
- Gardens of Versailles, France.
- Gadens of Spiazzi village – an article on my Vibrant Garden blog.
- Giardino Sigurtà” in Northern Italy – on my Vibrant Garden blog.
- Niagara Parks Botanical Garden – part 1 – on my Vibrant Garden blog.