A Weekly Travel Postcard – Canada Day and Canada’s 150-th Birthday.
This year we were celebrating not only Canada Day, but also Canada’s 150 Birthday. There were lots of events organized to commemorate it, some special discounts offers and no entry fees to access Canada’s National Park during the whole year.
We have celebrated it by visiting our local park, inviting guests for a party and looking at fireworks in the evening of July 1st. While walking in the Lakeview Park in Oshawa, Durham Region (GTA – Greater Toronto Area) we have discovered these two beavers’ sand sculpture to commemorate Canada’s 150 Birthday. I think the beavers holding Canada’s flag look quite cute.
Happy Canada Day and 150 Canada’s Birthday!!!
The Copyright Info.
All photographs presented on this blog are copyrighted by me, Renata Ratajczyk. If you would like to use any of them in your publications or on your website, please contact me. I will be adding some of the pictures posted here to my Light Vision website, where you can license images or buy them as prints. I will be posting more articles and postcards soon, so please remember to subscribe to my blog to be notified about future updates. Thank you.
You May Also Like to Read:
- Milan , Italy.
- Mantua – the Sleeping Beauty.
- Visiting Parco Civico Villa Ciani, Lugano, Switzerland – on my Vibrant Garden blog.
- Lake Garda, Italy.
- Gardens of Versailles, France.
- Gadens of Spiazzi village – an article on my Vibrant Garden blog.
- Giardino Sigurtà” in Northern Italy – on my Vibrant Garden blog.
- Niagara Parks Botanical Garden – part 1 – on my Vibrant Garden blog.